The world has many problems that need answers: inequality, climate change, illiteracy, poverty
etc. We believe that there is an opportunity for marketing and communications to contribute to
improving the quality of people’s lives. We work with social brands like government, parastatals
and nonprofits to pursue this vision, guided by our belief that people matter.
(What) Requirements & Responsibilities:
● Ability to write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including
(but not exclusive to) Facebook and Twitter.
● Ability to boost brand awareness and engagement with compelling organizational news
● Ability to optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target
● Ability to maintain a strong online voice and brand consistency
● Excellent communication skills proficient in written English & Kiswahili. Colloquial
language such as sheng, shembeteng will be an added advantage
● Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate
● Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics),
● Understands the optimal posting times for posting and the appropriate content for each
● Hands-on experience on using various social media platforms to advertise
● Effectively coordinate with internal teams to create impactful & engaging content
● Request production team for appealing images and videos to complement written copy
● Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
● Network with client and industry professionals
We value someone with a:
● Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role.
● Someone with passion to make an impact in the world – one with a commitment to use
their abilities to make the world a better place.
● It is an added advantage if one is self taught and highly self driven.
Start date: November 1st with a three (3) month probationary period
The initial 3 months to report from 209 State House Drive offices thereafter a hybrid working
system can be discussed.
Send your CV to email@example.com before Friday 14th of November 2022.
Disclaimer: Thellesi Co. does not solicit for bribes or payment for this application.
Canvassing is not allowed and those who do are automatically disqualified.